Note-taking is Now Easier With Handy Note free
The Play store offers many note-taking apps for Android. Most of them provide only the basic stuff you require for note-taking. Wouldn’t it be great if you could change the template, text size, font style and do a lot more while taking notes. Handy Note free is a unique app that comes with many customizable options. This app is a good replacement for the paper notebooks that we use on a day-to-day basis.
Handy Note free is a productivity app that is available in the Google Play store. Students and office-goers will find it to be a convenient way to take down notes in the classroom or meeting, and organize their work easily. The app is almost like a real notebook and it relieves you from the hassle of carrying large notebooks/files every day.
The app has many features like private notes, customizable templates, editable handwriting and a preview widget.
- With Handy Note free, you can create private notes/password-protected records to protect confidential information.
- Handy Note free offers customizable templates for diaries, business, academics and much more.
- The app’s handwriting support lets you take notes in your own writing. Here you can use either your finger or a stylus. Using this feature you can copy & delete words, add bullets & numbering, align your notes, and do a lot more.
- The quick view option in the app lets you have a quick glance at your notes. With the sharing tools you can share your notes via Facebook, Twitter, Viberr and WhatsApp.
- The app offers many other tools to customize your text. You can also add photos, videos, shapes and symbols to the text using the insert tool.
- The app supports Dropbox and Evernote, using which you can upload important data that you don’t want to lose, and also import files.
You can also purchase Handy Note Pro for $3.99. This app allows you to sync your docs with Dropbox, and also offers many templates, for free.
The app’s user interface is very intuitive. It works well on both tablets and smartphones. The user guide and video tutorials help you handle the app without any hassles. Handy Note free supports both portrait and landscape modes. I liked the Private Notes feature as I have the habit of diary writing. I was a bit disappointed when the app crashed at times while taking notes. What I found missing in Handy Note free was a search feature to help users find their notes easily.
This app is available free of cost and requires Android 2.2 or later versions.