Monster Truck Hero: Take on the Daring World of Monster Trucks!
Monster trucks are magnificent wonders of human ingenuity, treading the thin line that defines life-threatening fun and fatal calamities. Pushing the boundaries of human and machine limitations, this is a sport that many love for good reason. If you harbor ambitions to lead the adrenaline-pumped career of taking on towering obstacles, plummeting feet into the air and bouncing off gravel like a basketball without putting your body on the line, Monster Truck Hero offers the perfect compromise. Release that inner daredevil within you that’s rearing to go, with the ultra-realistic game that brings all the tire-busting action to the safety of your screen. This game offers the perfect virtual simulation of monster trucks that’ll have you feeling like you’re in the driver’s seat!
Marvel at HD graphics depicting a colorful world, with an app that offers more than just stunning visuals:
- Endless levels, each bringing a new form of fun to push your abilities to the very edge. There’s always a new challenge to look forward to!
- An impressively realistic game engine that replicates monster truck action while carefully adding a touch of paranormal spice
- An accommodative app that doesn’t lock out any phone
- Countless backgrounds offering beautiful settings for racing
- An array of monster truck options to add a little diversity to the game
- Fast-paced action that’ll have you on the edge of your seat
- Extreme challenges to pick the brains of the most skillful players
How it works
You can get going right away after installation by hitting the play button on the row of options at the button, which includes exit, volume, and sign out buttons, among others. Completing levels results in coin rewards that you can use to unlock new, never-ending challenges. As for the gameplay, there two-pedal pads on either side of the screen, with the right one for accelerating and the left for braking. A boost button enables players to pack more power into the ride for those stubborn obstacles that won’t budge or just for the sheer fun of exhilarating speeds.
How it stands head and shoulders above the crowd
Monster Truck Hero has many standout features, but the pick of the bunch has to be the surreal graphics engine. The backdrops are beautiful, to say the least, while the gameplay feels so realistic that you sometimes forget it’s just a game and not the actual thing. Driving a monster truck in real life is undoubtedly different, but it doesn’t get any closer than this!